Saturday 19 March 2011

sekapur sireh..


 
                                          WHAT THIS BULETIN MEANS TO ME;

 
    IN THE NAME OF ALLAH , THE MOST MERCUFUL AND THE MOST COMPASSIONATE
  Dealing with people is the hardest thing to do in life especially those  who do not see changes and progressivess as part and partial of living that we must look forward on.
 
  It has been 3 years since I have planned  to produce a bulletin . First we called it “INTUISI D’RANTAU”. I have to admit, it was about 75% complete. The students from the 7th batch were involved. But something came up and I have to encounter with huge obstacles. And whether I like it or not, I have to keep the bulletin for a while.

But the flame to see the bulletin produce never put off from my dream. I have faith in my self as well as my  students’ that one day, this bulletin  will be published.
   
Alhamdulillah, at last, by ALLAH’s willing we are enable to produce ‘INTUISI RANTAUAN’, a yearly book for 8th batch of Pre university students of SMKRP.
 
It has been my hope that, in the years to come, when my beloved students have their own strong career and happy life, when they flip over page by page of this bulletin, they will smile and think to themselves, that life is not as easy as they though. Life means they have to race to achieve their goals and the winner is only for those who committed, disciplined and sincere.

 My deepest appreciation to those who supported us until “INTUISI RANTAUAN” comes to reality. I strongly believe that, this will not be the first and the last. This legacy is meant to be prolong and carried out by those who are far better than us.
 


 
Thank you.

 


 
 
 
 








 
MR. AZIZ BIN HUSAIN

 


 
CHIEF-IN-EDITOR

 



 
 
 
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment